Students life Depression & Tension

Are You a Student & you are in Depression & Tension About Life, Study?

I don't know why I write this post but if anytime anyone read this hope you read it carefully because I write here only my own mind talk. which I fell in my life. maybe in the future, I will delete it or not but just want to share my mind with the whole world.



saifur rahman


Normally I am weak or you can say bad in student only in the book study. I actually can't remember the books studies. 


Boaring study


I try to read and read and read but most of I fell so bored during study math, physic, chemistry those three bloody hard subject. I wanna say I think nobody doesn't have too much fun with them.


boaring study


yeh, most of the time some people have to enjoy with them I also enjoy when I know something new about those. when I know about benefits and about the product which science make with their help.


reading books


especially I love to know about the space and rocket. I love physic at first when I was reading class 9. and our teacher tech or brief us about the var stairs friction with the road and how people make the road with physic for vehicles.


study in class room


that was a really great time because at that time I'm new in subject science and I really love science. I glad that I am a student of science.


happy student in class


But actually, I don't like the traditional system of study. just go and sit on a reading table and read line by line and remember them till your exam. 


giving exam


I how board system. I like and love the system of practical study. I mean after school finish what study they choose in the intermediate level and university level you have to teach them in practically




that's how student enjoys and learn and love their study. 

I think practically study is more and more beneficial from reading study obviously everyone knows that.


Now come to Depression and Tension section


Depression is very very common and I can say my one of the best friends who never let me alone in my life till now. I can't understand how much I did tension after my HSC exam which is also called in class 11 - 12. I can remember one time I decided that I'm going to suicide.


in depression

for relief from this tensions pain. tension and depression is world hard and poisoned thing in the world which can kill you with very hard pain in every single second.


I always think about my life about my future job like a stupid all the time.



I know that's not any beneficial but I can't control my self. I have seen a lot of friends which is really cool. they are very much happy with their life. they don't have any about their future.




about the causes whos kill me every second. they don't have any tension about how he can earn some money. how will his future how he manages a job in the future after the study?


they don't have any depression about their study pass and fail in the exam. and most strange talk is that 



which thing make any tension and depression pass-fail in the exam, future job, earn a good amount mone, earn some money in student life I mean right now for my own pocket money

they don't think about them in nay time but fortunately, they all have those little wishes. like they don't feel any tension any depression but automatically they have offed by a part-time job or offered for tuition and home tutor. and they earn a lot of money from them.




huh!!! I some person do the job they don't have enough time for doing work in youtube but when they just and upload some videos just simply. without any expectation. their videos are going to viral in some days




But I try to make my video viral in youtube and make videos for youtube and make some subscribers my one is stant till one place


self knowledge youtube channel


when I going that person and ask them, brother, please help me with this. how you did? for viral your videos give me some ideas about it I also wanna do

in that time they said "oh I just try it as my hobby side of my job" okay I will

and then they give me some traditional suggestion which I known before him.
and ultimately right now I'm struggling with my youtube channel. till now it not growing. but I make videos. 
and future job depression and tension till now working in my mind. I can't control them they controlled me.

please I suggest you if you read the whole article then please you understand me

be like my friend mindset now I also try to convert me like them. cause I am wrong.








Previous
Next Post »